Saturday, August 31, 2013
Using the laptop in bed is very difficult without the appropriate table. Given that I'm living in iran and global markets are not available. Table if there is such a price is too expensive, I decided to make it myself.
Hopefully, the description is understandable given that they do not speak good English.
This is the video of my portable amplifier speaker
(change the quality for a better view)
The sound quality of this circuit is pretty good.
OK, lets get started!Here is all you will need:
- (1) Small drug case
- (1) Perfboard
- (1) IC LM 386
- (1) 8 Pin DIP IC Socket
- (1) 3.5mm stereo jack female
- (2) 3.5mm stereo jack male
- (1) Potensio 5K
- (1) Potensio 1K
- (2) Potensio Knob (optional)
- (1) Resistor 10 Ohm
- (2) Ceramic Capacitor 0,01uF
- (1) Electrolit Capacitor 100uF
- (1) Electrolit Capacitor 220uF
- (1) Speaker 8 Ohm (0,5 - 0,6 watt)
- (1) 9 V battery
- (1) 9 V battery Clip
- (1) On-off Switch
- Shrink tubing
- Jumper wire
- Rainbow wire (optional)
- Male header extended (optional)
- Blackhousing / female 1x1 header (optional)
- Soldering iron
- Hot glue
- Mini drill
- Helping hands (if you don't have it, you can build it from my helping hands instructable)
French seams are amazingly strong, so they're great for purses, totes, clothing and all sorts of home decor items! They're especially nice for clothes - no rough edges against the skin.
This is the easiest and quickest way I've found to do them - sewing 1/8 and then 1/4 inch seam allowances keeps you from having to spend time cutting extra fabric off, and also keeps you from having to account for a really large seam allowance.