1. For the basic body, make an egg shape with yellow fondant. About 2 1/2 to 3 inches tall depending on desired size.
2. Using blue fondant make two half circle shapes and using a dab of water attach them to the sides near the bottom of the body.
3. Make a long thin rectangle from more blue fondant and wrap it from front to back - kind of like a diaper!! :) Again, attaching it with a bit of water. All pieces stick well with a tiny bit of water but don't put too much or you will have a sticky mess. Less is more in this case!
4. Roll out two snake shapes of blue fondant. Press them slightly to flatten them and attach them from the top corner of the front of the trousers to the top corner of the back of the trousers.
5. Make a small half circle for the front pocket and using a toothpick make little stitching marks on the pocket and along the top of the trousers.