Sunday, June 9, 2013

DIY River Stone Planter

Not very many items are needed to make these planters, and they are probably one of the most inexpensive projects I've come across (always a plus). 

What to get:
-Pot or planter (I used some spare terra cotta pots wasting away in our garage, as well as a plastic one. To save money, I'd recommend checking around in storage before purchasing new planters)
-Hot glue gun
-River Stones (I found my river stones at Dollar Tree ---$1 for a pretty decent sized bag--- but they can also be found at any craft store. Or, hey!, why not gather your own while going on a nature walk or visiting any river or lake?

When your planter is done:
-Don't forget your lovely flower and potting soil for planting!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment