Monday, August 12, 2013

Multiple Rocket Control Center

As a long time Boy Scout leader I have found Instructables as a invaluable resource. So here is my first attempt at helping the community with my first instrucable. 

This idea was born out of a frustration from last year. I was a Scout Master on a National Youth Leadership Training course and I felt that it took to long to launch multiple 2 liter soda bottle water rockets. So I started to look for launchers that could launch several rockets at once but I did not find what I wanted. After searching the internet I found inspiration from several sources and designed the RPL (Rocket Propulsion Laboratory) a multiple rocket launch control center. Not only can you launch water rockets but paper and solid engine rockets as well. 

I designed it with lots of lights and switches that get the boys intrigued and relay involved. The launcher I use is located here http://www.instructables.com/id/paper-and-pop-bottle-rocket-launcher/ 


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment