Saturday, September 21, 2013

Mini Picnic Table

DSC_0419.JPGA fun and easy craft to make that looks really cool and realistic when completed. This is my 3rd instructable and I'm very satisfied by the turnout. Hope you all enjoy.         Materials: *Six pieces of 1"x6" wood about a quarter inch thickness*Six popsicle sticks*Two large clothespins*Cardstock paper*Various types of glue(Wood, Extra Strong, and Craft)*Wood Finish*Tape*Brown and Red Sharpie   20130611_212133.jpgHere I laid four pieces of wood side by side with the edges as straight as possible. Then I cut a piece of the cardstock paper slightly smaller than the wood. This will allow all the pieces of wood to grab on to the same surface and so I didn't get glue running through the cracks to the good side.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment