Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Delicious Promeal Recipe: Protein + Oatmeal

High-protein oatmeal is a delicious healthy meal option - and will keep you feeling full, while giving you energy to make it through the day!

I started doing a tough fitness program called P90x two years ago - and it changed my life. I had gained 15-18 pounds prior due to being ill with carbon monoxide poisoning - and P90x helped me get my metabolism going and become super fit. I decided to try something even more challenging - Insanity! The program came with a meal plan and the first recipe in it was for "Promeal." I made it - and was weary of tasting it at first - because it had a scoop of protein powder in it and I didn't know how that would taste. But, it was so delicious that my son wanted to eat it too! So this Instructable will teach you how to make it! It's easy and really makes me feel great - I can eat it and workout shortly after without any problems and it keeps me full so much longer than anything else I normally eat for breakfast! It only takes 5 minutes to make!  I'll also give you the nutritional information with the recipe.

So, I hope you enjoy this - feel free to modify it to suit your taste!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment