Saturday, November 9, 2013

Arduino - Simple Simon Says Game

1.jpgIn this instructable, I will show you how to make a simple Simon Says Game using an Arduino. it's not just simple but we can get a psychological benefit. I have a bad memory to remember something fast or a new things. So this project really suitable for someone like me. hahaha

We're gonna using some basic electronics built on top of an Arduino. When the project is finished you will have a working simple circuit that fun to play.

Please vote for me for Arduino Contest and Kit Contest , Thank you so much :)

This is the video of my Arduino - Simple Simon Says Game
(change the quality for a better view)

22.jpgHere is all you will need:
(1) Arduino UNO R3
(4) LEDs (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow)
(4) Push Button (small)
(1) PCB Matriks / Perfboard
(1) Speaker 8 ohm (0,5 watt)
(4) 100 / 330 ohm resistors
(1) 9V battery
(1) 9V battery box with on-off switch
(4) Spacer 0,5 cm
(1) Project enclosure (I'm using "Kitchen Ware" box)
- Breadboard
- Shrink tubing
- Jumper wire
- Rainbow wire (optional)
- Male header extended
- Blackhousing / female 1x1 header (optional)

Tools:
- Soldering iron
- Solder
- Hot glue
- Mini drill
- Pliers
- Cutter
- Helping hands (if you don't have it, you can build it from my helping hands instructable )


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment