Sunday, November 10, 2013

What Should I Do Now That I've Bought a House?

Moving is always a challenge. Home ownership is always a challenge. But moving into your first new home after being a renter brings both challenges and exciting opportunities. How do you transition into being a home owner and what cool possibilities does that new ownership present?

Paul writes:

I'm a long-time follower of Lifehacker. Very recently, I ran into a problem I think I could use some help with. I just a bought a new town home and closing date is a month away. Now that the offer has been accepted, these thoughts are crossing my mind:

Moving from 1br to 3 br; what will I do with all that extra space?What to throw away and what to buy new given the situation?Now that I finally own (rented before), what cool things can I do: home automation, lighting decor, etc.?
Have some advice for Paul? Post it below!

Do you have a problem that needs solving and want help from the Lifehacker community? Email us at tips+wyp@lifehacker.com and we might post it. The best questions are broad enough to apply to other people and have many possible answers (so that you can get lots of opinions from your fellow readers). If you have a question that's specific to you or only has a single solution, send an email to tips@lifehacker.com instead.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment