Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Knex Ball Machine: Paradox


My long expected big ball machine has finally arrived!

Hi everyone!

Here is my 4th big ball machine, Paradox.
I’m very proud of this build and I hope you’ll like it as much as I do.
It has 10 lifts and 11 paths, organized in 2 networks:  Network 1 has 1 lift and 3 paths, and network 2 contains 8 lifts and  8 paths aswell. The 10th lift is the ball shooter in the floor. I count it as a lift too because it also lifts the ball (Not very much but it can be higher or lower depending on the rubber band)
4 new lifts are included: In network 2 the 1st, 3rd and 5th lift, and the lift in the floor. Also 2 new path seperators (each network one) and some new elements.
This machine height is 2m90cm, width 1m85cm and depth 1m25cm.

Thanks:
-Intro 20th century fox and Paradox title created with ivipid.com.
-Music by a friend.
-My sister for helping me with filming.
-My dad’s ladder.
-And offcourse all knexers who inspired me!

Instructions:
New elements (coming soon)
1st new lift (coming soon)
2nd new lift (coming soon)
3rd new lift (coming soon)
Floor lift (coming soon)

I would really appreciate it if you'd vote for it in the Toy Rods and Connectors Contest!

Thanks for watching and enjoy!

~Sandroknexmaster~


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment