Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Marshmallow Revolver & Speedloader

CSC_0271.JPG.jpgRecently, I have become obsessed with the mechanics of old-school revolvers, and PVC marshmallow guns. eventually, I decided to marry the two, and the Marshmallow Revolver was born! It boasts a yoke/cylinder assembly that swings out for reloads just like an authentic revolver that can be disassembled. Also, it has a long range, and is very accurate.

I  have also included an instructional segment detailing how to build a speedloader for your finished revolver (quick 'mallow reloads). If you have any suggestions or questions, be sure to drop them in the comments section! 

P.S. I have included a Google Sketchup file I created for any additional visualization needed. (I know, not exactly Autocad, but it can be useful to make a quick visualization of something in a pinch.) 

DSC_0249.JPG                  TOOLS
Hand Drill Assorted Drill Bits Wood Saw Coping Saw Wood File
MATERIALS Scrap Wood 2 inch PVC coupling 1/2 Inch PVC pipe Various wooden dowels super glue wood glue         Not pictured: 1/2 inch pipe and mini marshmallows

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment