Monday, December 16, 2013

Track-and-explode wolf collar...

Don't worry! First, this is a rebuild out of a movie so it won't explode for real and it won't be worn by a real wolf.
However there is fursuiting for which I am a big fan of and my own character (fursona) is a wolf and lives in a world of technology and total military control. This collar will give the image if you would step out of line, you will be severely punished.
(a future nobody wants to be part of, yet it is happing in the "world" of my fursona) 

So much for my own background story and motivation....
This idea excally came out of the movie "the running man" when in the beginning the collars are being shown in action, preventing prisoners from escape and later on being a problem when they needed to disable the "sonic deadline" before they could run away. However I wanted mine to be a lot nicer and have some real functionality and more in the animal spirit (and again!, no real explosives are used, I like my head for some reason…)

Check video link below to see it in action...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfpaGMmhLAA

Sorry I could not get the embedded thingy to work here....   me apologizes for now.... (will try again later)

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment