Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Campbell's Soup Stool

After 5 days of working, I am finally proud to show you my Campbell's Soup Stool!

The 60s are one of my favorite decades even if I wasn't born yet...and one of the many things that come to my mind whenever I think of the 60s is Andy Warhol and his paintings!
His Campbell's Soup Can painting is so famous that I am sure that all of you know it, even if you are not an art lover.

I thought it would have been fun to make a big version of this can and turn it into a stool! And why not, even a useful container!

Plus red lucid leather reminds me very much of the 50s/60s style so this is definitely one of my favorite things between all the ones I have ever done!

I admit it took some time...but making it with so much fun!!! :)


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment