Tuesday, June 18, 2013

hat side camera holder

_MG_0566.jpgI've bought this veeery cheap camera made in china, and obviously it lacks an angular holder for my hat... 
Luckily I'm a real genius, and after a long research and a lot of examinations, diagrams, computer simulations and testing I've came to the design of this high technological piece of engineering! With that gear I'm able to make my camera looking forward!! That's extraordinary!
... all right, I'm kidding, but because I'm not able to abandon a project halfway through, I'll go on ;-)_MG_0538.jpgAbout the camera I can't say here that it's a pitiful piece of technology, so please ask me in pm... whoops!! Anyway I never expected GoPro abilities for 1/30 of its price...
Oddly as you can see I've two holders for the camera, but neither of the two can be mounted on the cap in the right direction. Except screwing the base of the bigger one on the cap peak... but I don't want it permanent.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment