Monday, July 8, 2013

DIY Craft Foam Shoe Charm Bracelets

BlogIMG_0777.jpgWhen looking for party favors for an upcoming birthday party, I came across some inexpensive shoe charms that I thought would be perfect.  I wanted a cute way to present them, though.  I wasn't about to buy Crocs-style shoes for everybody, and even the silicone charm bracelets were a bit pricey.  So, I decided to make my own.  I was actually quite surprised that I couldn't find anybody else who had done it yet.  Thus, the instructable...

You will need:
-Craft Foam
-Hole puncher
-Scissors or, preferably, a paper cutter
-Plastic snaps and snap pliers
If you don't have/want to buy snaps, you can fasten them with a shoe charm

BlogIMG_0769.jpgFirst, cut the craft foam into strips just over a centimeter wide using a paper cutter.  You can obviously use scissors or a craft knife to cut them if you don't have a paper cutter, but the paper cutter insures straight cuts quickly and easily. 

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment