Monday, July 8, 2013

High Speed Photography

With this device you’ll be able to:
take pictures from anything you can sense or detect:
- movement
- sound
- …
You don’t need to modify your camera or flash for this.
It’s compatible with the old High Voltage flashes and the new TTL ones.

Why I did this project?
A friend of me who's really passionate about photography showed me some high speed photography examples. And how expensive the equipment you need is.
I said there must be a DIY solution for that and I started tinkering.
We've done some experiments and you can see the results in the pictures below.
for more pictures from Sanne
see here http://www.flickr.com/people/sannegovaert/

After following this instructable you'll be able to make such pictures too!!

What I would do with the zing
If I win the zing laser cutter then my lab is complete, and will I be able to go crazy.
I'll make: robots, enclosures, front panels, puzzles, build kits, moose heads, etch some cool things
I've been waiting a long time to make this instructable so I could join the zing contest and here I'm


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment