Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Ironman Arc Reactor v2 - laser cut

DSC_6855.JPGEarlier this year i made something like this below with bunches of foam strips , small plastic food container and some random pieces i had around in my room.  Anyway, before the Ironman3 releases, I decided to make a new and smaller one version that only 15mm thick. using the  main picture as a reference. Im not that good tho  T_T and i lost all of my tools while i was out of the country. So i opt for laser cutting. FSBPAU0G8LWKEM4.LARGE.jpgAs usual, to start any project, you will need lots of reference and vector for bluprint. It will act as a guide to build your project. In this case, im using this picture . I got this from a search at google. I believe its from one of the Instructable here . Anyway, use that image to vector the lines. In my case, i made it separate 2 pieces for depth. i guess .. haha 

I used Illustrator for mine but theres a free software called InkScape which is good also for vectoring .


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment