Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Structure for Cob Playhouse

This is my attempt at making sketches for the structure of the Cob Playhouse I posted last week: http://www.instructables.com/id/Naturally-Cool-Cob-Playhouse/

Someone was asking for more information about how the structure was put together, but I did not have any photos of the process. I did my best to sketch it out here.
Tomorrow I will make sketches for the roof, since that was a project unto itself.

disclaimer: I am not a professional architecht , builder or artist. This entire project was built from scrap wood and designed as I was building. The structure was based on the wood I had available. Given a larger budget, more time and some help, I am sure this would have been put together the "right" way.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment