Wednesday, September 18, 2013

DIY Kool-Aid Play Dough

Playdough 17.JPGSometime you just need something fun for grandkids, (or children) to play with.  Don’t get me wrong, I have lots of toys in the grandkids room, but sometimes you just have to pull out the BIG GUNS.   Whenever I pull out play dough, I have very happy kids for a very long time (usually close to 2 hours).  When the play dough smells fruity it’s even better.  This is a basic recipe I have used a lot.  Adding a package of unflavored Kool-Aid has made it even better.  So, here how to make a batch of fruit fragranced play dough.Playdough 1.JPGIngredients:
1cup (144 g) flour
1 cup (230g) water
2 tsp. (5 g) Cream of Tartar
1/3 cup (104g) salt
1 Tbs. (10g) vegetable oil
1 package unsweetened Kool-Aid (any color you want, I use what I had)
Nonstick cooking spray (not shown)

Supplies:
Sauce pan
Rubber spatula


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment