Saturday, September 7, 2013

Zombie in a Pot- A Fun Prop/Decoration

IMG_0477.JPGI've always wanted my own zombie, but not one of those run-of-the-mill zombies you can pick up during any old apocalypse. No, I wanted my own homegrown zombie. So I went down to my local black magic practitioner's store and bought me some organic zombie seeds. A few months of tender care later I had my own zombie! This is fun, easy to make, and great for Halloween. 

If you like this please vote for me in the Zombie Contest!

IMG_0446.JPGFor the Zombie:
- A fake arm (about $2 at a dollar store)
- A plant pot
- Dirt
- Brown spray paint (optional)

For the Sign:
- Poster paper
- Glue
- Wooden dowel or stick
- The third image in this step (pulled from here)


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment