Friday, October 25, 2013

Building a small rabbit hutch

I have been raising rabbits for nearly two years and in that time I have built several hutches.  Some of my designs for these hutches originated from the books I have read on raising rabbits and over the course of the years I have come up with different designs.  Every time I build a hutch I refine my design and incorporate the new features in future builds.  The hutch I am building now is the eighth in my series of builds.  It is designed so that I can keep 3-6 young rabbits within and move the hutch every day to new areas of grass.

This is my first attempt at an Instructable.    I would welcome any constructive feedback.

If you are interested in my work please check out my blog at Little Tassie Prepper.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment