Sunday, December 22, 2013

Lego Minifigure Bracelet

IMG_6579.jpgI'm seeing a lot of Lego jewelry these days, including quite a bit here on Instructables. I decided to jump on the band wagon and make some, and the first thing I thought of was a bracelet made of minifigures. I looked around but i couldn't find any instructions on how to make one, so I designed one myself.

If you like this please vote for it in the Toy Building Blocks Contest!

IMG_6516.jpg- Some Lego minifigures
- 2 Lego 1x1 round bricks
- Leather cord, thin enough to fit through a 1/8" hole
- Glue (I used hot glue because I wanted to get mine done fast, but if you aren't impatient like me it would probably be better to use something else.)
- Scissors
- Drill or rotary tool
- 1/8" drill bit
- Leather cord, thin enough to fit through a 1/8" hole

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment