Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Crock Pot Beef Broccoli

Beef Broc21.JPGMy favorite Chinese food, next to Chow Mein, is Beef Broccoli.  I really love Beef Broccoli.  The best beef broccoli I have ever eaten was at a Chinese/Mexican Restaurant in Mexico (truth).  On the other hand, my Hubby hates Chinese food.  He hates those things called “vegetables” and especially Broccoli.  He is one of those people that can taste the bitter in broccoli, so I get all of his broccoli when we eat out!  (YEAH!).  He would prefer that I never make it.  So when he is out of town I have Chinese food, especially Beef Broccoli.  Well this weekend he is out of town and I am going to make Beef Broccoli, so I will be extra happy.  This is one way to make it.Beef Broc1.JPGIngredients
1 ½ lbs. boneless beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips ( I bought it sliced that say)
1 cup beef broth
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon sesame oil
3 garlic cloves, minced
4 tablespoons cornstarch
4 tablespoons sauce from the crock pot after being cooked
16 oz.Broccoli florets

Supplies:
Slow Cooker/Crockpot
Measuring cups
Measuring spoons
Spoons
Chef Knife (not shown, google it)


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment