Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Burger Bites with Real Potato Slice Buns

These bite-sized burgers will be a hit with the kids & company! This delicious mini burger sits upon a nice slice of potato - grilled to a crisp (yet soft on the inside) - with a little ketchup and cheese to top it off!

Everyone I know loves french fries. If my son and I get fast food, I like to steal a few of his fries and put them on my burger (in between the buns). Yes, that may sound weird! But, it's really good! You eat fries with your burger - why not put your favorite things all together into something bite-sized and delicious! And, although potatoes have carbs in them, I still think this is healthier than eating a real bun with your burger.  Lastly, my son (who hates burgers) absolutely loved these. Who knew you could make things bite-sized and fun and suddenly kids love them!

If you like this - please vote for me - thanks!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment