Friday, September 20, 2013

Paracord Pet Harness

2013-06-14 14.26.13.jpgIf you have a pet that needs to go outside, there is a good chance that you own a collar and leash. Collars are great, but harnesses are more secure since they come around your pet in the front and the back. I wanted to make a harness for my own cats but I couldn't find any methods that I had any practice with. I knew how to do the cobra stitch (that's the one used to make paracord bracelets) and I had some left-over paracord so I figured out how to make a harness.2013-06-13 17.26.18.jpgFor a paracord harness you will need...
(2) Plastic Buckles
(Several) Packages of Paracord
(1) Pair of Scissors
(1) Candle

NOTE: You don't need the wooden dowel I only used that to show simply how to use the cobra stitch.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment