Friday, September 20, 2013

Wall Quilt Art - No Sewing No Glueing!

Do you love patch work?....see an amazing wall quilt you would love to hang on your wall...but just don't have the sewing skills or the time...to do that?
I've seen and admired so many quilts...but just couldn't picture myself...cutting and sewing all those delicate squares...I was positive ...it'll be in the drawing board for ages! I think the only type of quilted sewing project I would be doing would be crazy quilting...I'm sure you would have heard of that...else let me know...I'll try and do an instructable for you :-)

You must be wondering how I did it...if no sewing and glueing was involved?? l Well punch quilting is your answer ( and mine too!) :-D .
My first project would be just the basic...later I'll show you how to get a 3D look in another project :-)

As my first project I thought to try out Van Gogh's 'Starry Night'....aiming high ...I know....but I love the colors! Aren't they beautiful.

So here is my patchwork version of 'Starry Night' hope you like it...and my own art.. :-) ( I'm no Van Gogh or Michele Angelo )


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment